Selection criteria is listed below:
All former Purcell student-athletes, coaches, athletic directors, and administrators and Loyal Supporters are eligible for selection into the “Athletic Hall of Fame.” A candidate will be selected when simple majority of the selection committee members vote for induction.
Eligibility for student-athletes:
• Superior accomplishments as a student-athlete at Purcell High School. (All-State, All City, etc.,)
• Graduation from Purcell High School at least ten years prior to their nomination.
• Continuing excellence at the collegiate, national, amateur, or professional levels is considered.
• Clear exemplified characteristics of integrity and sportsmanship, as well as citizenship before and after graduation.
• Academic and post college career accomplishments.
Eligibility for coaches/administrators/community
• Significant contributions made to the overall athletic program including longevity, overall record, and championships.
• Significant contributions to the community or professional organizations at the state or national levels that promote the ideals of the student-athlete.